Memory Care That Makes a Personal Difference
Pinnacle Elder Group Homes offers a unique alternative to traditional nursing home placement for those faced with the difficult decision of moving a loved one from their own home. We cater to residents who do not wish to live alone and provide private rooms. We encourage and foster the physical, social and emotional well-being of each resident to his/her highest level. With a staff ratio of at least 1 staff member for every 5 residents, we are always interacting and encouraging our residents to remain engaged in everyday life activities. Our "home" design allows our residents to enjoy the feeling, look and comfort of being at home! Each and every day, we strive to:
- Provide best-in-class care for each of our residents.
- Maintain a safe environment.
- Foster friendship-building interactions with one another.
- Offer superb dietary meals made with fresh fruits, fresh vegetables and premium meats.
- Hire, educate and maintain an exceptional staff that in turn provides excellent one-on-one professional care for our residents.
- Develop a rapport with our residents, their families and the community at large to help build trust in Pinnacle Elder Group Homes as a premier assisted living facility.
- Establish and encourage a kind and engaging environment.
Pinnacle Elder Group Homes is unique in that: Our resident capacity is five, allowing us to focus on each resident individually.
- Living in a smaller home environment, with fewer people, reduces anxiety and stress.
- Personalized meals, made from scratch, to meet each resident's needs.
- Activities that are tailored for each resident needs.
- Personalized, private bedrooms for comfort and familiarity.
Our Registered Nurse will coordinate and individualize each resident's cares to meet their specific needs. 24/7 care is provided for our resident's safety and security by certified caregivers. Medications are monitored by our medical staff. We can accommodate most medical concerns associated with Dementia /Alzheimer's.view services
Planned Activities and Meals
Homemade meals are made from scratch with the freshest fruits and vegetables available. Each resident's personal tastes and dietary preferences are taken into consideration. Activities are focused on keeping our residents engaged in everyday life within their individualized abilities.
Why choose Pinnacle Group Homes?
Providing innovative solutions that improve health and quality of life
Health care center providing quality care for the memory impared adult.
Health care is Licensed and Certified By The State of Iowa.
Professionals and Experienced staff provide the most timely & efficient services possible.
24 hours a day
Safe environments with friendly and professional teams of highly trained staff 24 hours a day